Friday, June 27, 2008

Back In

We moved back into our house a few weeks ago. I know I have not been very good about sharing photos- mostly because I am a bit overwhelmed with everything at the moment. So, here are some photos of the new digs! Okay- so I jut checked , and apparently in our desire to move back in we forgot to take pictures before we moved back in- so here are some pictures, complete with clutter due to our current moving in status. To my OCD friends, I hope this does not make you crazy- please know I am working on it!!

Nolan's new room

Chase's new room, previous loft/playroom



new kitchen/range





Sophie having fun on the waterslide- crazy girl!Chase on the waterslide!

2 comments:

Denise said...

OK, need more pictures :) The kitchen looks great! Now I need some of the backyard and the new living room and isn't there another new room upstairs? Also, the rest of the kitchen and your new pantry and laundry room.........you have some pictures to take my dear friend. I can't just drive over and see it anymore!! :(

Amy C said...

Wow, congrats Myriam on moving back in. Your house looks beautiful!! Wish I was close so I could visit. =) --Amy Collard