Sunday, June 22, 2008

Chase's best friend

Chase's best friend is Santa. Far cry from his older brother who tells Chase to tell Santa what he (Nolan) wants!! I know its only June, but Chase loves Santa and today he was writing him a letter. This is what he said (verbatim as he sits here next to me "writing" to Santa): I want an excavator that can change into anything with a firefighter truck and it can turn out a fire and I wanted a cat with a house, a fire fighter house. I want a fire fighter that can change into anything with a ambulance hat. I also want an excavator that can change into a fire fighter. I love you mamma. I want ayot of stuff. I even want a monster truck that can change into noise. I even want one that could change into a firefighter with an engine.

Now, this was especially cute when he looks at me with his cute big blue eyes with blonde hair and really believes in Santa. I think it is so cute and wanted to remember this little piece of him. He talks about his best friend alot!!

Today was Nolan's 7th birthday- so hard to believe he is 7 years old! Nolan misses school and has written his teacher a letter letting her know that on the last day of school he is the only one that did not yell "WOOHOO" - he wanted to let her know that he was not happy school was over since he won't get to see her everyday! Cute!!

2 comments:

Denise said...

OK, Ava and Nolan are so much alike! Ava is so sad that Wednesday is her last day and she won't be able to go to school for two months!
And that is just too cute with Chase. I can so picture him sitting next to you with those big blue eyes and blonde hair just loving the idea of Santa! Just want to bite him!!!

Avery Adventures said...

I know me too- I love to squeeze him- but then he tells me I have to stop! Miss you :(