Monday, September 14, 2009

Kindergarten




Today Chase started kindergarten! He is so proud to be a kindergartener!! Though he wanted me to stay, he quickly realized he would have so much more fun without me! He thought he was going to learn to read today- but now knows that may take some time. He read a cool book called Henry's first day of Kindergarten and is excited to draw a picture about what he wrote. I am so proud of him and a bit sad he is growing up- where do the years go? Here are just a few things I love about my bugger:

I love that you are a mama's boy

I love that you are particular, even though most days it drives me crazy!

I love that you look for your sister each morning and want to know where she is

I love that you love trucks and somehow bring them to life as you play with them

I love that you know you have so many trucks, cars and tractors, but there is still room for more

I love that you have an insatiable appetite for dirt, worms and bugs!

I love that beneath that quick temper is a sweet sweet boy who is learning his way.

You are all boy Chase and we love you so very much. We are proud of you and are excited as you enter into Kindergarten!






1 comment:

Amy said...

What a sweet BOY! all Boy, gotta love them.